With a great experience, created over time, our team offers you the complete solution, adapted to your needs, from head to bottom: concept, assembly, commissioning and maintenance.
We have a wide range of industrial automation services. With our mechanical, electrical, pneumatic knowledge we are able to design machines in various industries such as: automotive, food, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, and counting.
- Parallel lathe with digital display with a maximum machining diameter of 360 mm and a maximum length of 1500 mm.
- Parallel lathe with digital display with a maximum machining diameter of 400 mm and a maximum length of 2000 mm.
- Regular lathe with digital display with a maximum diameter of 300 mm and a maximum length of 750 mm.
- Regular lathe with digital display with a maximum diameter of 200 mm and a maximum length of 500 mm.
- Milling machine with digital display with 800 x 300 x 400 mm strokes.
- Milling machine with digital display with 600 x 300 x 300 mm strokes.
- Universal milling machine with 800 x 300 x 300 mm strokes.
- Milling machines with 300 x 170 x 300 mm strokes.
- Universal grinding machines with a maximum diameter of 250 mm and a maximum grinding length of 500 mm.
- Plane grinding machines with a 800 x 300 mm stroke.
- Plane grinding machines with a 200 x 150 mm stroke.
- Universal sharpening machine
- Alternative saw
- Drilling machines with maximum drilling diameters of 40 mm, 16 mm, and 13 mm.
- Cutter for chipping plates with a maximum thickness of 4 mm and a maximum width of 1000 mm.
- Mig-Mag and Tig electric welding machines.
- 2-axis CNC Okuma lathe – length of 1000.
- 3-axis CNC Okuma lathe – length of 1000.
- 3-axis CNC Okuma milling machine, 1500*660*400 table.
- 3-axis CNC Neway milling machine, 500*400*1000 table.
- 3-axis CNC Neway milling machine, 600*400*400 table.
- Citizen lathe for fine mechanics, for parts with a maximum diameter of 12.
- Plasma cutting, 1000 *500 table.
- CNC Neway lathe Φ50*500.
- Electro-erosion with wire.
The company’s successful debut in the textile industry in the 1990s has led to an accelerated expansion of its today’s business. With over 30 years of experience, the family business – ANTEMIE is today a competitive player in the field of mechanical processing.
Oriented towards the future, the company ANTEMIE emphasizes important criteria as quality, performance and professionalism. Being fully qualified we have implemented the Quality Management System, according to ISO 9001/2001.
Our investments of the last 8 years also strived at forming the automation department.
We also developed and modernized the CNC section, equipment with a value of over € 1,100,000.
Today, the factory occupies an area of 2290sqm, which can be found in the 5 shop floors in Brașov, where more than 50 qualified employees are working.
SC ANTEMIE SRL
Str. Zizinului nr. 110, Brasov, Romania;
+40 740 973 586;
+40 744 595 344;