The supple ringed bellows are conceived and manufactured according
to customers needs and are used in various industrial sectors.
Faster, more flexible,
closer to customers expectations!
GAP-081 / GAH-121 /GAU-121 / GAS-252
MANUFACTURING: SEWING AND HEAT BONDING
With a temperature resistance up to max. 250 °C, these bellows can be used for:
- Smoke or chemical vapours extraction (suction);
- Bulk loading of powder materials (cement, chalk, starch, flour, etc.);
- Tunnel or industrial ventilation;
- Connection for rigid bellows;
- Gas extraction from tanks or cisterns;
- Industrial tent heating.
DIAMETER: FROM 200 TO 1200 mm
complies with FDA
Fold of polyester fabric
impregnated on both sides
Fiberglass impregnated on
both sides with SILICON
Polyester fabric impregnated
on both sides with PVC 900 g
GAP-081 / GAH-121 /GAU-121 / GAS-252:These bellows are manufactured from different fabrics impregnated on both sides, welded
or sewed, reinforced with rings of steel or stainless steel.
- good resistance to chemicals and abrasion;
- high flexibility
- temperature resistance from – 20 ° up to 150 ° (300° C head)
SPECIAL SUPPLE RINGED BELLOWS
- made from complex fabrics resistant to temperatures;
- maximum temperature 250 ° C (400 ° C head)